 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1487
Re: Technic Box #2 Update -shipped (was: Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Rob Hendrix writes:

Well, when the box started, it was at about 5 lbs. and included pneumatics,
large gears, clutch gears, and other sought-after pieces.  Most people on the
list have really helped the box,

I'm not trying to be a prick, but I'm just not sure that the two statements
above are both possible.  It sounds like it was a treasure trove.  And • now...it
is better than technic box #1, and it may well have gained weight (I'm not
sure).  But it is certainly nothing to write home about.

but others have just been a little needier
than the rest of us, I guess (or not as generous).

Chris, send the box to:

Yeah, I wasn't fishing for a pointer, just working the details out with Erik.
But thanks.  We're having a GardenSLUG meeting in the near future and I'll • take
it to him at that point and anyone else who wants to can trade with it before
Erik sends it on.

Chris

I would be lying if I said the box box was a treasure trove.  It did
have "some" good pieces in it.  The rest of the pieces were in there
for "fill" factor.  I haven't seen Technic Box 1, so I am not able to compare
the two.  After I do get this box back, then I can decide (through input from
you guys) what an AWESOME technic box should include.  This is only my first
box, so I'm still in the learning stage of jambalaya boxes.  So please, put
away your torches and garden tools (joke).  Maybe next time the box will be
around 2 lbs.  with nothing but the best in it.  But, then, why would I want
to lose all my prized pieces...???

To Be Continued..............

Rob