 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1453
Re: Technic Box #2 Update -shipped (was: Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:37:32 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

Mark Rideout wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Rob Hendrix writes:
Thanks for your update Mark.  Wish we all could be that expedient (myself
included).

Rob

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Mark Rideout writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Mark Rideout writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Rob Hendrix writes:
Mark Rideout has possession of Technic Box #2.

Thanks,
Rob

After a week, I've picked out what I wanted and I'm going through my Technic
lego box to figure out what to put in. I'll ship out the box to the next
person on the list on Wed or Thur. I don't have the list at work at this • time,
but I'll send you (the next person on the list!) an email when the box goes
into the mail.

-mark

Should note that this was for Technic Box #2.

Just for a follow-up, Technic box #2 was shipped out today 8/10/00 to Frank.
Please update any tracking records to show that. Since Frank is on vac. I'm
guessing he will be a bit slow to respond to acceptance.

Actually, almost perfect timing. The box arrived today (the imperfectness in the timing is that it may take me a day or two to
collect myself and do the trades).

I just want to mention that it could be a little extra time before I can process and send this along. See

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=896

for why. I'll try to get to it sometime today or tomorrow, but it could be hectic to get to the Post Office with all the other
little errands I need to run now.

Frank