 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1489
Re: Technic Box #2 Update -shipped (was: Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:
[...], especially when one is expected to increase the value. [...]

How did that happen?  I thought the original idea was not to decrease the
overall general value -- increasing it is optional and considered a bonus, no?

--Todd