 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1464
Re: Technic Box #2 Update -shipped (was: Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:

tomorrow, it will be on it's way to Chris Weeks tomorrow (there's a slim
possibility I won't make it to the Post Office given the nastyish cold I'm
fighting right now, but even if I stay home from work, I'll probably run out
to the Post Office).

Well, feel free not to send it chok-a-blok with your contagions ;-)

Chris