 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1465
1464  |  1466
Subject:
a stupid thing I did...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:15:33 GMT

Okay, so, I'm looking through my ancient LEGO collection and I find a
bunch of classic Space figs in assorted colors (white, black, yellow -
the Classic Naked Spaceman - and red.) Now, before I started going
through the other pieces I'm thinking "I've got a Space minifig pack in
here and wouldn't it be cool to pop one of these guys in the Jambalaya
Minifig Box #1? I'm a Pirate-head, I don't need this red Space guy, so
here you go some lucky down-the-line person..."

Then, as i begin constructing things out of the pile of parts to sell
the sets on ebay I discover, to my horror and amazement, that I've got a
nearly complete 6848 Interplanetary Shuttle that is now lacking a red
Classic Space minifig (along with a complete 6825 Cosmic Comet and a
nearly complete 6847 Space Dozer that Naked Spaceguy is driving.)

D'oh!

So I'm wondering, can I get this guy back? Did anybody after me (Robert
Douglas, Ken Drew, Eric Brouwer, Michael Ulring, or Tim Coates) grab
that guy? and If so can I buy him back from you?

Please let me know, his ship awaits...

Thanks,
SteveC

http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html