 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1484
Re: Technic Box #2 Update -shipped (was: Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:47:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:

Ok, many many appologies for sitting on this one.

Me too.  I'm done with it.  Well, sort of.  I'll either make two very minor
trades with it for technic beams and a gear-chain (is that what we call them?)
or I'll make no trades.  There was nothing that I really wanted.  Didn't these
technic boxes start with cool stuff like pneumatics and electronics?  What
happened?

I'll have it ready to ship as soon as I know where it's going.

Chris

Well, when the box started, it was at about 5 lbs. and included pneumatics,
large gears, clutch gears, and other sought-after pieces.  Most people on the
list have really helped the box, but others have just been a little needier
than the rest of us, I guess (or not as generous).

Chris, send the box to:

Eric Olson
118-11 84th Ave #611
Kew Gardens, NY  11415
718-441-4678
olsone@inch.com

Thanks for everyone's participation.  Who's waiting for round 2?

Rob