 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1509
Re: Znap in Jambalayas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

I am currently in posession of two Jambalayas, each of which has a biggish bag
of Znap stuff.  Does anyone want this?  My son is wild about it (for now, I
just bought several motors, er Znap sets) and I'm considering trading stuff • for
both bags.  But I'm not willing to trade very much.  So, what is second
hand Znap going for these days?

I can toss in some technic beams and stuff for trade with technic box #2, and • I
can trade whatever into my own box, but I just want to make sure that
everything is appropriate.  And since I'm a strong advocate of asking if • you're
not sure about a J-trade, I'm asking.

Chris

Chris,
I put a small amount of Znap in Technic Box 2.  If it hasn't left by now, I
would assume that its not going to.  If no one else has any objections, I
would say, "keep it".

Rob