 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1512
1511  |  1513
Subject:
Space Box #1 Round 2 info update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:25:11 GMT

After gathering names, I've ordered the list to minimize shipping time
accordingly:

Pat Bunn
Frank Filz
Mark & Milissa Millère
Kyle Keppler
D M Garcia
Roger Rothaar
Rick Kujawa
Dave Johann
Jon Palmer

Nitpicky question for Tommy Johnson and everyone: I've been calling this • "Space
Box #2" and "Round 2" alternately. I saw that these are being considered two
different things in the Jambalaya box status page for other boxes. Tommy, do
you have a preference as to what to call this, for recordkeeping purposes?
Would calling it Space Box #1 Round 2 be easiest, since we could just append
this list to the last one like you did with other boxes?

Let's call this Space Box #1 Round 2. That seems to be the protocol that's
established.

I'll be in contact with Pat, and I will mail the box off Wednesday. I will
contact Tommy Johnson with the list and Email addresses. Thanks!

     Adam