 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1519
Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:58:06 GMT

Hey Adam..

AWESOME.. compliments on the first box to all that participated..

Please add me to the list.!!

Arizona

"Adam Yulish" <yulish@ohiou.edu> wrote in message
I received the box yesterday (Thursday); really interesting! I don't think • any
of the original pieces were there, and there were some really cool pieces • in
what I received.

Just a couple of months ago, I lucked into a bunch of space stuff. Now • that
Space Box #1 successfully returned, I'm announcing Space Box #2, which • will
start off featuring Blacktron, newer Classic Space, and Futuron pieces, • plus
the best of the previous round's box.

If you're interested in Round 2, please Email me your name, city, and • state (or
people.

Launch date is Wednesday, Oct. 11th; I'll finalize the mailing order on • Monday,
October 9th (we can add latecomers to the end of the list like we did last
time).

Thanks again to everyone who kept this box going over the last 19 months!

     Adam

     bwappo@ee.net