 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1626
Re: Sign me up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 04:32:47 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G6Gr08.KzI@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Is all I have to do to get any Technic box is ask? If so I'm asking.

Nope, you need to post a reply to the original Technic box post (one or • both
boxes, as suits you). That way people can tell what the order is when it's
their turn to send it on!

g'luck,
-Shiri
Got any idea as to which thread that is so I don't have to read through them
all?

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.who thanks Shiri ahead of time