 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1630
Re: Sign me up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:37:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Is all I have to do to get any Technic box is ask? If so I'm asking.

Nope, you need to post a reply to the original Technic box post (one or • both
boxes, as suits you). That way people can tell what the order is when it's
their turn to send it on!

g'luck,
-Shiri
Got any idea as to which thread that is so I don't have to read through them
all?

Follow the link from http://news.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/ for Tommy's
tracking page. Then click on the box you want to find the original post for,
then you may have to click on details I forget the format, but from there you
can find the first post.

Frank