 Local / Australia / 1438
Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:05:28 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote:
So what do other parents do with Lego guns or is it not an issue?

We don't have kids yet, but we've talked about what we will do. We'll not
buy sets which blatently have a lot of guns (like the wild west, and many of
the pirates sets), and we will remove them from sets that do.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/