 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 908
Re: Shop at Home up and running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:05:20 GMT

Ran
(Who,  not surprisingly,  thinks it ought to be illegal for any
webmaster to have a connection faster than an ISDN line)

In that case, you're going to *love* browsing the Microsoft site whenever
you need to go there to get a patch for something.

I always get the heebeejeebeees (sp?) whenever visiting that site, mainly
because you have to try several different options before what you want to
find comes up.  Then you've got to download it - fortunately, I leave that
to a download manager.  :-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde