 LEGO Company / 2022
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:23:10 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

<snip>
Why not Canada? Well, give us time. Why not your local home town? Again, give
us time. The worst thing we could do is spend millions of dollars opening
stores all over the place before we have a solid understanding of how to best
run and market the stores.

I know it's a lot to ask, but you have to trust that the people inside the
LEGO Company aren't dumb or ill-informed. They're good, smart people doing
the best jobs they can, and trying to succeed at everything they do.

I'm sorry if I seem a little frustrated by this.

Jake

Finally, I see "Canada" in Jake's post.
I can now rest, knowing TLC has my message.   :-)
Thanks Jake. I know you're working hard at this, and I know it takes time.
Sorry for your frustration. Just don't quit on us. You're doing a great job
and we appreciate all your effort, and your patience.   ;-)
Play well.

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment