 LEGO Company / 2035
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 03:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Scott Lyttle wrote:

Forgive Jake for trying to go above and beyond what's "required" of him.

I couldn't agree more. Jake is doing a bang-up job.

As for Canadian stores...well, I'm sure some of the Toronto RTL folks can
tell you there's a LEGO Canada...maybe there's some issues that need to be
worked out between Enfield and LEGO Canada...I don't know, but as I said
before--don't go spouting off until you've done your homework.

Unfortunately, LEGO consolidated its operations and pulled out of Canada
quite a while ago, I'm guessing almost 5 years now. We have to go through
the US for all S@H orders now, but they have been kind enough to expedite
orders for us which thankfully keeps shipping rather quick.
I know of 3 LEGO outlet(?) stores in southern Ontario, but I believe they
are independently owned, and probably wouldn't have access to Pick-A-Brick.
http://www.bricksandblocksoutlet.com/
So we still need LEGO brand stores in order to get the good stuff.
Come on LEGO... we need Pick-A-Brick in Ottawa!   :-)

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment