 LEGO Company / 2061
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:38:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Brian P. Gefrich wrote:
   I believe what it actually is with the PAB is that our selection will consist of low sellers and overstocks of other stores. I don’t think the stores had a choice of which elements to stock. Needless to say, that means we won’t have the greatest selection ever, but I don’t think anyone at the store was expecting that, and you will have the new store for that.

Snip...

   -Brian P. Gefrich

I’m really not concerned over selection... I could care less over color, really, as long as you have some type of basic bricks. I’m just excited to see a PaB and buy ANYTHING in a closer-to true bulk layout.

Any idea as to when this new offering will be available. Last week in July, perhaps? :)

-John Rudy