 LEGO Company / 2225
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Aaron West wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

I know it’s a lot to ask, but you have to trust that the people inside the LEGO Company aren’t dumb or ill-informed. They’re good, smart people doing the best jobs they can, and trying to succeed at everything they do.

I’m sorry if I seem a little frustrated by this.

Jake

Okay, I’ll bite. If that’s true than what the brick happened with the color issue of 2004???

color change=LEGO design lab new US stores= LEGO Brand Retail

different parts of the overall company. LBR is working very hard to hire the right kind of people to be employed at LEGO--new employees have to go through a weekend training program to gain product knowledge and learn customer service skills. I’d say a little more, but I’m kinda obligated not to say any more--wouldn’t want to point out the lack of customer service in um..“other” places that sell LEGO... I will tell you dedicated LEGO employees who are passionate about LEGO are training new employees--and they are being informed (perhaps “warned”?) about the AFOL community...

Scott Lyttle