 LEGO Company / 1996
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:20:43 GMT

Julian, you may want to check with Jake's European counterpart for all things
Europe...

Scott Lyttle

In lugnet.lego, Julián Guerrero Molina-Prados wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the
world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon!

[
Bellevue, WA¬
Santa Clara, CA¬
San Mateo, CA¬
Bridgewater, NJ¬
McLean, VA¬
Rockaway, NJ¬
Lake Grove, NY (Long Island)¬
]

Spain? when are you planning to place a Lego Store in Spain? With our bright
sun, these Lego Stores would shine as no other Store in the world...

Pleease, place a big Lego Store in South Europe (with USA prices of course ;-)
¡Saludos desde España!

{(For more details, keep an eye on the <http://www.lego.com/legostores LEGO
Stores Web site>. We'll soon be updating with more info.}

Hopefully this will make some folks (I know the San Franciscans for sure!)
happy.

And yes, I know there are still a great many cities that don't have a LEGO
store close by, and we're working on that. We can only do so much at a time!

Jake¬
---¬
Jake McKee¬
Community Liaison¬