 LEGO Company / 2044
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   Out of curiousity:

I’m not sure if you are actually familiar with the layout of any given store, but there is a vast difference in the two southern California stores.

Downtown Disney is a stylish store with lots of sculptures, but is miserably cramped and difficult to shop in. Glendale is the exact opposite - it is very spare and bland but it’s easy to get at the actual stock.

So, which route will the new stores be taking? More personality or ease of shopping but spare...or each store will be unique to its location?

-->Bruce<--

As far as I understand, all of the new stores will be in the yellow scheme.

I think it’s a nice, attractive design, but far too bright.

-Tim