 LEGO Company / 2007
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon!

Bellevue, WA
Santa Clara, CA
San Mateo, CA
Bridgewater, NJ
McLean, VA
Rockaway, NJ

(For more details, keep an eye on the LEGO Stores Web site. We’ll soon be updating with more info.

Hopefully this will make some folks (I know the San Franciscans for sure!) happy.

And yes, I know there are still a great many cities that don’t have a LEGO store close by, and we’re working on that. We can only do so much at a time!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

This isn’t a complaint, more LEGO stores are always better, but...

Why are you opening 2 in the Bay Area, 2 in New Jersey (for a total of 3) and 1 more in Virginia (for a total of 2)? I can think of many other places in the US that need one more. For example: The Carolinas (Charlotte, Raleigh, or Columbia), Texas (definately needs more than 1), and Pheonix.

-Orion