 LEGO Company / 2062
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego, John M. Rudy wrote:

I’m really not concerned over selection... I could care less over color, really, as long as you have some type of basic bricks. I’m just excited to see a PaB and buy ANYTHING in a closer-to true bulk layout.

Any idea as to when this new offering will be available. Last week in July, perhaps? :)

-John Rudy

Having seen what we possibly can get, I am very very excited about getting PAB set up in our store.

Yesterday, I unloaded our “tree” fixture (in place of a full wall) similar to the one in Colorado Mills. We will be recieving our first shipments appearently in the next few days or next week (from what I’ve been told).

I’m hoping to have everything up for it next week, as right now we’re just waiting on the bricks to stock the fixture with.

I was cautious at first, but it definitely has the potential to be cool, and I agree, I just want to get bulk bricks personally instead of having to order them.