 LEGO Company / 2020
Re: New LEGO Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon!

Santa Clara, CA
San Mateo, CA

Why are there two store right next to each other? It seems kind of odd to have one store in southern CA, two in mid CA and NONE in northern CA, where I live. Would it really hurt that much to remove the store from San Mateo and put it somewhere more towards the north?

Sorry for the rant, but I REALLY think it would make more since to space the LEGO stores out more evenly from statewide.

Nathan Wells

Why are there two store right next to each other? It seems kind of odd to have one store in southern CA, two in mid CA and NONE in Texas, where I live. Would it really hurt that much to remove the store from San Mateo and put it somewhere more towards the south?

Sorry for the rant, but I REALLY think it would make more since to space the LEGO stores out more evenly nationwide.

:)

--Anthony