 General / 6204
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:44:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
<snip>
To quote Tom McDonald(1): "Go Tim, GO!!!"

Well, kinda. I said something like it, but in effect I said "Go Gary, PNLTC
and GMLTC" (and of course, anyone else that wants to join the bulk sales
effort).

My first reply to this thread was everything I felt all mixed into one phrase:
"Simply amazing", and I'm sticking to it.

-Tom McD.
when replying, traces of spamcake have been found by air quality officials in
some of the hotter US regions by air quality officials.
Oh.. I've heard you say that more than once, I thought. Oh well.
Greg "http://www.zianet.com/area51/mst3k/601/cry.wav" Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/