 General / 6177
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:40:18 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

<Much snippage>

<more snipage>

Steve,

I think you will find more people who support you than who support Larry.  I
had thought he was a pompous jerk before I had my tiff with him.  Just proved
my suspicions.

Hey Todd, can we take a vote?

My guess is that a lot more people would support Larry, especially if
they really think about his responses to this and other debates.

Sanjay did gloat. Perhaps he didn't really intend to, but he did. Larry
called him on it (in his usual direct "don't beat around the bush" way).

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com