 General / 6199
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:08:49 GMT

You might as well add to the list

3.1 A little gloating is common in the RTL/LUGNET community
      Examples:  "Look at my cool MOC", "I am now 9V complete",
and any of the various FOTW, FOTY, FOTC, FOTLT (of which Sanjay
seemed to find)

Ken

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Tim Courtney wrote:

<snip flame>

There's ABSOLUTELY NO POINT in carrying this any further.

The facts as I see them:

1.  Sanjay had some good fortune
2.  Many envied Sanjay, although were happy for him
3.  Some perceived a little gloating
4.  Sanjay is a good guy
5.  Larry is a good guy
6.  Most (all?) would love the opportunity to order bulk
7.  TLG is clueless

Tim is right; we are getting out of hand.  Hurtful things are starting to get • said
and that's not how to play well:-)

-John