 General / 6198
Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:01:02 GMT

http://194.131.104.225/~huw/lego/reference/blueprints/blueprint3-01.jpg

And why do so many old official pictures (up into the 70s -
I've been wondering about this for decades) show the tires
off-center on the hubs, such that they are expanded in diameter
by the wheel edge on one side? Some show them put
on correctly, so I guess there's nothing weird in the shape
of the grey tires (of which I don't own any).
Any ideas where this comes from?

-gbr