 General / 6094
Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

<snip>

But clear bricks warrant a lot more study before I can make a generalization • like
that.  I think I'll make clear bricks/plates/slopes  a separate discussion
altogether.  I think I have about 10,000 , so it'll be interesting to see what
variations I can come up with.  Stay tuned.

Trivia question - what LEGO set had the most (no color) clear bricks ever?

Gary Istok

I have a translucent white TV antenna from the late 1970s.  It appears in the
374: Fire Station picture
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/town/lego374.jpg
among other sets.

Other than this one piece, the only other translucent white I've seen is the in
the new glow-in-the-dark pieces.  When did Lego start/stop making this color?
(I await your clear pieces discussion if you wish to discuss this then.)

Thanks,
Naji

I have no chance with the trivia.  :-(