 General / 6038
Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:26:39 GMT

Well, I've done a lot of digging, and I've encountered more Cellulose Acetate bricks
and plates than I thought I would find.

First of all the 751 Architectural set I purchased from a gentleman in Belgium earlier
this year contains all Cellulose Acetate pieces (the proverbial "you can't tell the
forest from the trees").  This set has plates and bricks in Cellulose Acetate in
white, blue, black, grey(!!!) and clear.

So now the only Cellulose Acetate piece that I have not been able to locate are yellow
plates.

Anyone out there been able to find any yellow plates in Cellulose Acetate, probably
from a European source, since it is doubtful that Samsonite made any in the
USA/Canada.

Gary Istok