 General / 5782
Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:26:29 GMT

Gary Istok (gistok@umich.edu) wrote:

: Rufus T. Falkenstein wrote:

: >
: > it might be of interest that i found one of the architecture lego boxes
: > a while ago. that one had only the 1x2 plates with rectangular pips. i'm
: > quite sure now that they do not come in other than the architecture
: > sets.
: >
: > have fun,
: >
: > rufus t.

: Thanks for the info Rufus.  I can verify that this weekend.  I have some Cellulose
: Acetate 1x2 green plates (USA Samsonite only - hence not from an Architectural
: Pack).

: Gary Istok

I know that I got ones eith spare pips in my truck models (331/332/33/etc.)
from about 1970.  These being Samsonite/US models.

-Bill