 General / 6608
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.[Star Wars Question]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:08:20 GMT

On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 09:44:03PM +0000, Steve Bliss wrote:
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:17:26 GMT, "John Kelly" <jkelly69@skypoint.com>
wrote:

Lucas's group had final creative authority on the Star Wars sets.  (A former
model builder friend of mine I still talk to was on the design team.)  With any
luck, even TLG will see the viablity of high quality sets again.

More likely, TLG will attritube the success of the Star Wars line entirely
to the fact that they are Star Wars.  They'll ignore the fact that the
quality of the model designs are head-and-shoulders above anything else
they've done recently.

Where can I write them to tell them otherwise.  A Snail-Mail letter would,
I think, be most effective.  Does anyone know which address would be
appropriate?  I didn't see any obvious addresses on their web-site.

Ciao!

--
I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
-- Woody Allen

The Doctor What: Un-Humble                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC