 General / 6210
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:08:24 GMT

Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in article <FG1z3H.F3D@lugnet.com>...
Hey I got an idea! Lets go after all of those people that post a FOTW • (FOTY
etc.). I hate to hear how they leave two sets of three on the shelf • without
posting an address and a phone number of the place they were. How dare • they
not buy those other two and not offer it for sale to the AFOL!
<g>

-Nick

Nooo stop!! I'm sorry, I'll buy 'em next time!!

Seriously though, I've been thinking about this. I have stumbled upon such
situations myself and didn't know whether you fellow AFOLs would like a set
also.

Maybe it's a good idea to make a list of "most wanted" sets. That way I'd
have a better way of determining whether to take multiple copies home or
not. Ofcourse I'm not gonna buy sets with the chance of not being able to
get rid of them again.
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman