 General / 22277
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:55:38 GMT

Actually, it looks like the mold may make more than 8 bricks, it looks • like it
has 4 layers, and thus makes 32 bricks.

Frank

Nope not 4 layers.  The thickness you've observed is the space in which all
the hardware for the ejector system resides.  Note the fittings for the air
lines that actuate the ejectors.  Plastic parts don't just jump out of the
mold, you need to push them out : )