 General / 22276
Re: Poll Reset (let's try it again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Ok, I added some code to minimize the effects of intentional ballot
stuffing and reset the current poll.

Ahhh, much better!  :-)  Repeating the same test as last time, this time it
didn't let me put anything in twice.  And since it shows the results right
away, it only takes one or two resubmits to see that it can't be easily
stuffed.  That oughtta discourage 99% or more of potential stuffers.

--Todd