 General / 6202
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:23:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
<snip>
To quote Tom McDonald(1): "Go Tim, GO!!!"

Well, kinda. I said something like it, but in effect I said "Go Gary, PNLTC
and GMLTC" (and of course, anyone else that wants to join the bulk sales
effort).

My first reply to this thread was everything I felt all mixed into one phrase:
"Simply amazing", and I'm sticking to it.

-Tom McD.
when replying, traces of spamcake have been found by air quality officials in
some of the hotter US regions by air quality officials.