 General / 22293
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 03:23:40 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
result in it even being possible that the LEGO mold costs LESS than the mold
Robert describes. That would also suggest some of why the sets with SPUDs cost
significantly more, they don't get the same volume efficiencies in the whole
molding process.

Which begs the question: why not make less SPUDs?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/