 General / 32793
Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 19:03:39 GMT

I agree with you (and many others) that Lego should do something about those
horrible themes! It's more like Duplo that simple!

Anyway, that was not what I would like to say. I like the idea of a
Roman/Greek Theme. You could design beutiful ornaments and helmets, wich you
could use for your own buildings to (isn't that were it's all about?).

Personally I would like to see a new advantures theme about Atlantis. You
could make some of those very old looking dive-helmets, and mermaids. Also
there is the possibility to re-use objects from the "Divers" Theme.

And I fully agree with the idea that there should be more "City" Lego! All
there is now is afwul! I want some post office, and an airport! With the
Lego wich is in the stores now, you could not build any "Real World" ! There
are no people around the themes!

Anyway, very nice post!