 General / 32769
Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 05:19:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Yes, most excellent post, Richard.

On the classic brick front, though, I sent an email to Lego direct last week
asking for a Lego Sculptor kit. I suggested a set contained in a tub, like
the 3033, but the elements would ONLY in one color and would include plates
and tiles in addition to bricks.

The main "model" would be a Lego sphere, but the manual would be more of an
idea book than a manual. Also included should be a pad of Lego graph paper.
I recommended the basic colors to begin with: red, white, blue, yellow,
green, black, and medium grey. After that, they can move on to the more
exotic colors like orange, purple, sand red, sand green, brown, dark grey,
tan, etc.

I told them that I would personally buy at least two of each the day they
were introduced.

I LOVE the Arabian Nights concept, and that also kind of hints at an
Egyptian theme. They already have a mummy type thing with the Adventurers,
how about going back to the real timeframe?

A Roman or Greek theme would be AWESOME!

- Sean