 General / 32782
Re: LEGO Sculptor Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:46:57 GMT

As far as I know, I have not written a program to illustrate circles or
spheres constructed out of LEGO bricks.

I have diagrams of all circles of single brick width and even radii from
2 - about 48 which I made using Photoshop, but those diagrams are not
currently on the web.

eric harshbarger

I believe Eric Harshbarger already has one of these in Java. I also think he
would be a BIG proponent of Lego offering the Sculptor concept, for obvious
reasons.

He has?  I perused his site, but I didn't come across it.  I'd love to get a
program to generate LEGO spheres, largely because I really don't have the
time to write one, myself.

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)