 General / 32789
32788  |  32790
Subject:
LEGO Sculptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:00:42 GMT

For those who want to to see LEGO Sculptor become a reality, vote for it at...

http://www.lego.com/youropinion/

Ask for a bulk tub of bricks and plates of same color, 1200-1800 piece
count, US$19.99 to US$29.99 price point, LEGO graph paper pad included,
instructions for sphere, red, blue, yellow, green, white, black to start
with and other colors to follow.

And if you see the name LEGO Sculptor mentioned specifically, vote for that
option.

- Sean