 General / 32754
Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 00:12:01 GMT

I would like to see more realistic sets. I think models that look like
somthing in real life would sell well. The Eiffel Tower, The Leaning tower
of Pizza, The hollyweird sign etc.

I personaly would like to see an 'Aircraft line' maybee one set every half a
year. In size and scale with the Sopwith Camel. A P-51 or similar size
aircraft would be about 100-150$ But they would have to be based on real
aircraft. Or even a mini-figgure scale version would be cool as well. Doubts
on a 747 though.

I like the Romans/Gladiator idea. That would be cool.