 Dear LEGO / 3421
Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 00:52:26 GMT

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message
news:GJ5Dyy.50L@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Kenneth Wright writes:

[ ... snipped ...]

Good and great.

I also agree with making available a type of LEGO graph paper.  As the • LEGO
sets get more advanced (I'm not talking Town Jr. here), and the bulk • packs
are now available, people may want the opportunity to plan their more
elaborate ideas.  Packs of the graph paper could be sold in different
quantities and sizes. It is already abundantly available for the LEGO • model
makers, so it seems more of a matter of packaging the product for the
public, rather than producing it.

I've thought this ever since I saw it in the Ultimate Lego Book. I already
make copious use of the PDF version in my designs, but one with blue lines
would be great.

[ ... snipped ...]

The LEGO graph paper has been available on the LEGO web site for quite a
while.

http://club.lego.com/membersarea/graphpaper.pdf

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group