 General / 32788
Re: LEGO Sculptor Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:
As far as I know, I have not written a program to illustrate circles or
spheres constructed out of LEGO bricks.

Uhhh, I hypnotized you, yeah, that's the ticket! I hypnotized you and made
you write a Java applet for my, uh, my wife, Morgan Fairchild. Yeah.

My bad. Sometimes the myth overshadows the man. My apologies.

I have diagrams of all circles of single brick width and even radii from
2 - about 48 which I made using Photoshop, but those diagrams are not
currently on the web.

Yeah, so what're you waiting for, slacker? What, are you building another
desk or something? Those cushy mosaic jobs are making you soft. :)

- Sean