 General / 32752
Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:30:40 GMT

For a new theme, I'd suggest the time of discoveries: ships, castles,
innumerous different people. It's kind of a link between Castle and Pirates,
circa 1450-1700. I have some national interest as well... ;-)

And a whole lot of civilian buildings in the Town theme, 80's style: Farms,
factories, buildings of all sorts, powerplants... and HOUSING! My minifigs
are living in sub-human conditions, cramped like 50 per house...

:-)

Pedro