 General / 32792
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:18:32 GMT

My parents know of my hobby, and on one trip home they gave me a ziploc bag
full of random pieces. Apparently some kid in the apartment building across the
street took to throwing Lego out of his window at passersby. My parents picked
them up, and now they are mixed in with the rest of my stash. At least they are
out of the hands of an evil one :)

Build on,
Roy