 General / 32225
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
I don't mean in a weird spot in your house or in your local toy store.. Have
you ever found Lego lying around in other places? The other day at work I
found a red 1x1 brick in a flower bed. I have also found a neon green 1x1
cone at the pool where my high school swim team practices. Am I the only
one, or have other people experienced the same thing?

I have found LEGO several times actually.  One time, must have been 15 - 20
years ago, I was in a park of some sort and I must have found between 30 and 50
pieces all scattered about in the grass in one area.

Most recently, I was cleaning up our back lot which was overgrown and littered
with trash when we bought the house.  At one point I came across about 5 or 6
pieces still connected together.  They were Red and White bricks and plates and
they had been there for quite some time as the were C.A. Bricks not the newer
ABS.

Eric Kingsley