 General / 32206
32205  |  32207
Subject:
Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:50:20 GMT

I don't mean in a weird spot in your house or in your local toy store.. Have
you ever found Lego lying around in other places? The other day at work I
found a red 1x1 brick in a flower bed. I have also found a neon green 1x1
cone at the pool where my high school swim team practices. Am I the only
one, or have other people experienced the same thing?