 General / 32295
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:33:12 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

I don't know Larry, after reading this at school today.  I walked home
and saw two Durango's and said "Hey, that's Larry's car.  You've
corrupted me.

Following Matt's lead:

You are all Pavlonian ABS sucking VAMPIRE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*LOL* Did I just hear a bell ring? Why am I suddenly hungry for a dino
head? *eyeballs the recently built hydra sitting on his desk* Hmmmmmm...
Blue or Green?
--
Matt Brooks