 General / 32243
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Geordan Hankinson writes:

It's funny how I always seem to find Lego and not little army men or things
like that, It's always Lego! But I'm not complaning!

I think there is a definite tendency to "notice what we have/like"... I know
with respect to automobiles, I tend to notice how many Durangos there are
because we own one but hardly ever notice Explorers or Suburbans...

So your pattern recognising brain might not be seeing the other stuff as
clearly. :-) What do others think?