 General / 32234
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:57:33 GMT

Just the other day, I found a 1x4 black hinge with two blue 1x1 bricks on top!?
I found a 1x2 trans. green plate in a parking lot, a blue 2x2 brick in a
sand pit and about 5 others from a while ago that I can't remember very well!

It's funny how I always seem to find Lego and not little army men or things
like that, It's always Lego! But I'm not complaning!

C'ya

-Geordan-

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
I don't mean in a weird spot in your house or in your local toy store.. Have
you ever found Lego lying around in other places? The other day at work I
found a red 1x1 brick in a flower bed. I have also found a neon green 1x1
cone at the pool where my high school swim team practices. Am I the only
one, or have other people experienced the same thing?