 General / 32267
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
I don't mean in a weird spot in your house or in your local toy store.. Have
you ever found Lego lying around in other places? The other day at work I
found a red 1x1 brick in a flower bed. I have also found a neon green 1x1
cone at the pool where my high school swim team practices. Am I the only
one, or have other people experienced the same thing?

Yep. seven different times throughout my life. This odd thing started when I was
seven or eight and occurs every couple of years. The strangest part about it is
that a) I'm not looking for Lego at the time and b) it never happens near where
Lego is sold.

Oddest find-in a movie theatre I found a white 3x4 wing left piece.